It comprised the western portion of the region called Nordheim. It was a somber country, mostly a bleak tundra plain that was snow-covered through the long winters. Swampy taiga forests probably clothed its high southern regions thinly. Glaciers crept down from the Eiglophian Mountains in the south and the Blue Mountains on the frontier with Aesgaard. Far to the north were more mountains, crowned with a permanent ice cap that grew larger as the climate changed.
- 20 Appearances of Vanaheim (Hyboria)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Vanaheim (Hyboria)
- 29 Media Vanaheim (Hyboria) was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Vanaheim (Hyboria)
- 1 Images related to Vanaheim (Hyboria)
- 6 locations in Vanaheim (Hyboria)