Velanna was a blind woman who was killed by Dracula while her husband Lupescu tried to warn his fellow villagers about Dracula's true nature. Lupescu found Velanna's corpse and was arrested before he could stab her heart with a wooden stake, so Velanna rose as a vampire and joined Dracula as one of his brides.
Lupescu infiltrated Castle Dracula and confronted Dracula himself, only to be thrown through a pit for the brides to kill. Using a crucifix, Lupescu confronted the brides, including Velanna, and was able to finally kill her and stab her with a stake to prevent her reanimation. Upon killing the other brides, Lupescu put their bodies in the shape of a crucifix, preventing Dracula from approaching them and thus avoiding that he removed the stakes.
- 2 Appearances of Velanna (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Velanna (Earth-616)
- Media Velanna (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Velanna (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Velanna (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Velanna (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|