In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
When the students of Horizon High decided to use the substance as their science project for Stark Expo, Peter accidently bonded with it and it formed a new black and white costume that could provide a seemingly inexhaustible and stronger supply of webbing. However, after realizing it was altering his thoughts and making him more agressive, he decided to take it off. At first, it seemed like they were attached to each other, but, eventually, Peter was able to take it off.
The V-252 was returned to Horizon High under Peter's warning of its sentience, but Max ignored him and still tried to use it as a project for Stark Expo. It was not until Spider-Man bonded with the symbiote again in front of Max, that he realized its potential danger. To closely study the substance, Tony Stark took it to the Avengers' lab.
V-252 is vulnerable to electricity and sonic vibrations.
- In Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Season 3 Episode 2 and Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Season 3 Episode 3, the symbiote takes on its classic Black Suit appearance when bonded to Peter Parker rather than its unique appearance from Marvel's Spider-Man.
- It's name as V-252 is a nod to the "V" in Venom and 252 is the issue number when the black suit made its debut in Amazing Spider-Man #252.
- 11 Appearances of Venom (Earth-TRN633)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Venom (Earth-TRN633)
- Media Venom (Earth-TRN633) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Venom (Earth-TRN633)
- Quotations by or about Venom (Earth-TRN633)
- Character Gallery: Venom (Earth-TRN633)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|