- A few years back, Pete... uh, I... I and several other heroes fought a war on an alien planet. That's where I found the symbiote. I returned to Earth with it after the war... and soon discovered it wanted more than a symbiotic relationship. It wanted to bond with me and become one being.
This symbiote seemingly had a similar history as its Earth-616 counterpart. While trapped on Battleworld, Spider-Man (Peter Parker). bonded with the alien symbiote. After returning to Earth, he discovered that it didn't want a symbiote relationship, but rather become one being. With the help of Mister Fantastic, Peter was separated from The Black Suit. It later escaped from Richards and found another host. The two became Venom, a constant adversary of Spider-Man. Venom later had a child, Carnage.
During a battle with Taboo, a portion of the symbiote separated from Brock. It was taken by Department PSI and created a created a device that used it to track Venom. Backlash and Spider-Man (Ben Reilly) tracked down Venom and during the ensuring fight, the remnant was freed; however, instead of bonding to Brock, it merged with his ally, Pike. Brock agreed to a truce with the heroes and they rushed up the cathedral's bell tower. While everyone else kept Pike busy, Reilly manually rung the bell, to avoid damage to its rotted rope, and separated the two. In a last ditch attempt to kill them, Pike threw a fusion detonator at the tower, forcing all parties to jump into the harbor. Hours later, PSI declared Pike, Spider-Man, and Venom MIA.
- 5 Appearances of Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-7642)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-7642)
- Media Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-7642) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-7642)
- Quotations by or about Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-7642)
- Character Gallery: Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-7642)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|