Captured, the Venom symbiote had various forms of technology embedded within it, the project funded by Kingpin. After murdering Eddie Brock in cold blood, Fisk claimed the symbiote for himself, claiming that the prior fight between Peter Parker and Eddie had been a test run for the new technology. After a fight around Fisk Tower, Parker killed the symbiote by immolation.
Seemingly the same as its 616 counterpart, with the additional capacity to transfer through and bond with any form of technology, even when used by a host. This capacity allows it to control "nearly any machine on the planet".
Weak against fire and sound.
Can transmit itself through electronic channels.
- 1 Appearances of Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN421)
- Minor Appearances of Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN421)
- Media Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN421) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN421)
- Quotations by or about Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN421)
- Character Gallery: Venom (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN421)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|