Intense heat and sonics disrupt the suit's ability to heal its host's injuries.
The symbiote is capable of producing organic webbing, allowing its host to web-swing as transportation.
Claws, fangs, tentacles, spikes, and blades
- The Venom symbiote was menioned in the Scorpion's profile from the first game, but has no relation to this iteration of the symbiote.
- The Venom symbiote only appears in the mobile version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. In the console version, the Carnage Symbiote fills its role in the story.
- The Black Suit in the console version of the game is based on the cloth Black Suit made for Peter by Black Cat; the Symbiote Suit appears as a DLC costume in the mobile version of the game, and turns Spider-Man's webbing black and gives his attacks a purple-black after-trail.
- Unlike most iterations of the symbiotes, which are organic extraterrestrial parasites, this iteration is comprised of nanotechnology.
- 1 Appearances of Venom (Symbiote) (Earth-TRN376)
- Minor Appearances of Venom (Symbiote) (Earth-TRN376)
- Media Venom (Symbiote) (Earth-TRN376) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Venom (Symbiote) (Earth-TRN376)
- Quotations by or about Venom (Symbiote) (Earth-TRN376)
- Character Gallery: Venom (Symbiote) (Earth-TRN376)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.