Appearing in "Circle of Four (Part 4)"
- Red Hulk/Red Hulk (Thunderbolt Ross) (Earth-33124)
- X-23/X-23 (Laura Kinney) (Earth-43312)
- Ghost Rider (Alejandra)/Ghost Rider (Alejandra) (Earth-12433)
- Blackheart/Adam (Earth-12433) (Illusion)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Earth-24133) (Illusion)
- Antitheses (Earth-33124) (Mentioned) (Illusion)
- Encephalon (Earth-33124) (Illusion) (Corpse)
- Blackheart (Earth-33124) (Mentioned)
- A.I.M. (Earth-33124) (Illusion)
- M.O.D.O.K. Superior (Earth-33124) (Illusion) (Death)
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Earth-24133) (Illusion)
- Blackheart (Earth-24133) (Mentioned)
- Blackheart (Earth-43312) (Illusion)
- Ghost Rider's mother (Earth-12433) (Illusion) (Death)
- Avengers (Earth-24133) (Illusion)
- New Avengers (Earth-24133) (Illusion)
- Betty Brant (Earth-24133) (Illusion) (Death)
- Venom (Flash Thompson) (Earth-33124) (Illusion)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Earth-33124) (Illusion)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Earth-33124) (Illusion)
- Incredible Hulks (Earth-33124) (Illusion)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Illusion) (Death)
- Earth-12433 (Illusion)
- Mexico (Illusion)
- Earth-24133 (Illusion)
- Earth-33124 (Illusion)
- Earth-43312 (Illusion)
- Venom Symbiote
- Venom Symbiote (Earth-24133) (Illusion)
- Venom Symbiote (Earth-33124) (Illusion)
- Captain America's Shield (Illusion)
- Bleeding Edge Armor (Illusion)
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles (Illusion)
- Trigger 42 (Illusion)
Synopsis for "Circle of Four (Part 4)"
Alejandra, having destroyed the amulet keeping Hell from spreading, finds that she is not dead and that Adam, the man who trained her to become the Ghost Rider, was really Blackheart, and by making her own choice, Adam has been defeated. Suddenly, she finds herself in Mexico with her long-lost mother, who asks her to become Mexico's protector. She agrees and rides off with her mother.
Flash awakens in a hospital surrounded by the Avengers. Doctor Strange informs him that after Blackheart's last attack, the symbiote fused with him but he is the dominant of the two, giving him its powers and his legs. As a result, Captain America offers him a chance to join the Avengers, while Spider-Man wants to retire and asks him to be the new Spider-Man. Later, Flash saves Betty Brant from Doctor Octopus and the two embrace.
Red Hulk has defeated the Antitheses and Blackheart lost his power, thereby saving the world. Captain America appears and makes a live television announcement revealing Ross' identity and welcomes him back into the army. Some time later, Ross leads the Hulk Busters, a team of all of the Hulks, against A.I.M. and M.O.D.O.K.
As for X-23, as she descends into the pit of lava, she is rescued by Wolverine. She climbs back up and stabs Blackheart through the head, returning him to where he came from. Wolverine then shows her the Weapon X laboratory hidden within the black tower, claiming that Blackheart was behind the program all along.
Mephisto, who has been commenting on the four's new lives decides to change things around. Alejandra follows her mother into the Nicaraguan temple she was raised in and sees her mother rotting into a corpse. The Green Goblin appears before Flash and drops off a bag containing Betty's dead body, whose neck was snapped. M.O.D.O.K. fires a beam at the Hulk Busters, changing them back to normal and then kills them with a barrage of gunfire. Wolverine and X-23 destroy the Weapon X laboratory, but Wolverine is accidently soaked in Trigger 42, which forces X-23 to attack him.
In the aftermath, Alejandra's mother is reduced to bones and she is trapped within the temple, Flash loses control of the symbiote, Ross lies beside his daughter's corpse, and X-23 can't stop stabbing Wolverine in the chest.
The four wake up in Hell, and Mephisto explains that he concocted their own paradises to live in so that he could emotionally torture them by taking it away. However, since they cannot die because they were technically in Hell when they died, Mephisto offers to send them back to Earth to defeat Blackheart if they agree to come together again to help him with something in the future. All four agree to these conditions.
• Hell is spreading across the Earth from out of Las Vegas.
• Ghost Rider is responsible but what price is she willing to pay to save mankind?!
• X-23, Venom & Hulk must defeat their worst enemies, buying Ghost Rider time to stop hell’s march across the globe!
• As a clone, X-23 has often wondered if she has a soul. This is where she gets her answer!
• Who is Ichor and why has he targeted Venom for Death?!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Venom Vol 2 13.3 on the forums
- 33 Images from Venom Vol 2 13.3
|Like this? Let us know!|