Appearing in "Monsters of Evil: Part 1"
- Venom (Flash Thompson) (Main story and flashback)
- Katy Kiernan (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Recap)
- Harrison Thompson (Recap)
- Jack O'Lantern (Recap)
- Red Hulk (Thunderbolt Ross) (Recap)
- X-23 (Laura Kinney) (Recap)
- Ghost Rider (Alejandra) (Recap)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Recap)
- Betty Brant (Recap)
- Secret Avengers (Recap)
- Crime-Master (Bennett Brant) (Recap)
- Daily Inquisitor (Mentioned)
- Mephisto (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Monsters of Evil: Part 1"
Agent Venom arrvies at an abandoned parking garage and waits. He reflects on recent events. He then meets reporter Katy Kiernan, and receives information about the Department of Occult Armaments.
Hawkeye had assigned Venom to a recon mission, and instructed him not to engage the enemy. Upon entering their building, however, Venom finds himself in a fight with numerous DOA members. He defeats them, then finds rows of metal pods full of people. He releases one of them, but the man is the host for a demon and attacks. Venom banishes the demon, then is attacked by DOA's leader, Daimon Hellstrom. During their fight, Hellstrom explains that DOA is raising an army using Possession Engines. His magic affects Venom's Hell-Mark, and Flash loses control of the symbiote.
VARIANT COVER by HUMBERTO RAMOS
A NEW ERA OF SYMBIOTE-SUPER HEROICS BEGINS!
• The Avengers task Venom with bringing in Damion Hellstrom – but who are THE MONSTERS OF EVIL?!
• Rising star Cullen Bunn (WOLVERINE) teams with the Spider-verse’s newest young gun, Thony Silas (ENDS OF THE EARTH) for a new dawn in the life of Flash Thompson!
Reprinted in Venom: Devil's Pack TPB