Appearing in "Venom Beyond: Part 4"
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Symbiote Hive (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed)
- Codex (Dylan Brock) (Origin revealed) (Only in flashback)
- Knull (Behind the scenes)
- Avengers (Only in flashback) (Origin revealed)
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- Black Widow (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Only in flashback)
- Iceman's Symbiote (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Angel's Symbiote (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Beast's Symbiote (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Cyclops' Symbiote (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine's Symbiote (Only in flashback)
- Scorpion (Mac Gargan) (Loses the Scorpion Symbiote) (Leaves team)
- X-Men (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Only in flashback)
- Anne Weying (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Eddie Brock (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- The Resistance
- Carnage (Norman Osborn) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth-1051 (Main story and flashback)
- Octobots (Only in flashback)
- Earth-1051's Venom Symbiote (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles (Only in flashback)
- Codex's Symbiote (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Earth-616's Venom Symbiote
- Deadpool's Symbiote
- Deadpool's Katanas
- Carnage Symbiote
- Mania Symbiote
- Spider-Man's Symbiote
- Scorpion Symbiote (Death)
- Virus Armor (Mentioned)
- Absolute Carnage (Referenced)
Synopsis for "Venom Beyond: Part 4"
Several years ago, Agent Venom and Spider-Man team up to foil Doctor Octopus' "Octopi Wall Street" plot. As they sit on a rooftop eating and enjoying the sunset, Peter wisecracks but then notices that Anne's response to his joke was more lackluster than usual. Anne abruptly tells him she's pregnant, leaving Peter shocked and taken aback. He initially assumes she's joking, but she punches him in the shoulder and states that she's serious. Peter awkwardly congratulates her and then asks who the lucky guy is. Anne remarks that she doesn't know but refuses his offer to run a paternity test, saying she's not sure she wants to know who her baby's father is. Growing sombre, Peter remarks that while Anne is the toughest woman he knows, he also knows from personal experience that being a single parent is hard; offering to support her if she needs it. Taking his hand for a moment, Anne says that he's forgetting that she won't be a single parent, as she has the Venom symbiote to help her. As Agent Venom leaves, Peter grumbles under his breath that he hates symbiotes.
Narrating, Anne says that for the first few years everything was fine and that her son, Dylan, had been a sweet boy... but then one night she'd come home to find him drawing red spirals on the walls of his room and muttering to himself that the Light had to be destroyed. When Anne reached out to touch him, her symbiote recoiled in pain and he tore away a piece of it. Anne tried everything she could think of - science, magic, deals with demons - but nothing could free Dylan from the the entity that had enthralled him. Taking the piece of the Venom symbiote, Dylan bonded to it and forced it to spawn endlessly; honing his powers to control the offshoots without needing to bond to them, and using them to subjugate the Avengers, X-Men, and many of the other heroes and villains of the world.
Concluding her tale, Anne cuts off Eddie Brock's attempt to comfort her by stating she assumes that his Dylan is like hers. Eddie immediately protests that he's not, Anne clarifying that she meant in regards to whether he has powers. Eddie says that he does, but that unlike Anne's Dylan his cannot bond with symbiotes at all. As Eddie says that his Dylan is just a kid and isn't a threat to her, Anne angrily rebukes his attempt to place a hand on her shoulder. Livid, she shouts at Eddie that she's not his Anne and that he's not her Eddie. Dylan approaches - having been eavesdropping - and speaks to Anne, saying he's not her son and that he's fine with not having a mother, but that he doesn't want her to be afraid of him. Retracting her symbiote from her hand, Anne touches his shoulder and sheds a tear before apologizing and walking away.
As Anne walks through the sewers, Agent Deadpool calls out to her before his severed head falls from his shoulders and rolls towards her. Wade's head explains that she needs to evacuate as the Symbiote Hive has tracked him and his symbiote to the Resistance's base. Alarmed, Anne calls for a red alert but is blindsided by the Scorpion, who tosses aside Agent Carnage and Agent Mania while demanding to know where Eddie's Dylan is. Ignoring Mister Fantastic's warning, Eddie transforms into Venom, grabs some exposed livewires, and transforms his left hand into an energy cannon; blasting Scorpion point-blank with a beam of energy. Turning to Dylan - whose eyes sport red spirals in place of irises and pupils - Venom shouts at him to do it. To Anne's horror, Dylan reaches out his hand and Scorpion's symbiote explodes off him.
As Dylan clutches his head in pain, Eddie asks if he's OK and Dylan assures him he's fine. Looking down at Mac Gargan, Anne asks who he is and Eddie begrudgingly introduces them. As Gargan snarls that he'll kill Venom, Eddie storms over to him and picks him up by the neck, realizing that Gargan was Virus. Gargan blames Eddie for his paralysis, having thrown him headlong at Carnage - who nearly tore out his spine to get his codices. Eddie reminds Gargan that he'd been about to leave the younger Spider-Man for dead, but Gargan protests that Eddie can't just ignore that he's responsible for his paralysis. Realizing that Gargan has a point, Eddie puts him down and proposes a deal: letting him live in exchange for leading the Resistance to Codex.
“VENOM BEYOND” CONTINUES!
Eddie Brock and his son, Dylan, are trapped in an unfamiliar world!
But if there’s one thing Eddie’s good at, it’s making friends, right?