During President Harry Osborn's term, Norman Osborn deemed Doctor Doom a national security threat. His forces invaded Latveria and captured Doom. He spent the following three years confined in a prison for superhumans.
When the reality-displaced Spider-Man of the Prime Marvel Universe sought the Resistance's help in figuring out how to return to his proper timeline, they suggested getting Doctor Doom, and orchestrated a break out to free him.
The Resistance took Doctor Doom to the Oscorp warehouse where his Time Platform was stored so he could make the necessary preparations for Spider-Man to use it. Doom was successful, and despite Osborn's attempts to take down the Resitance, his army was defeated, allowing Spider-Man and his allies to return to their proper timeline.
- 2 Appearances of Victor von Doom (Earth-51838)
- Minor Appearances of Victor von Doom (Earth-51838)
- Media Victor von Doom (Earth-51838) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Victor von Doom (Earth-51838)
- Quotations by or about Victor von Doom (Earth-51838)
- Character Gallery: Victor von Doom (Earth-51838)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|