Doom attacked S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters intending to capture his college nemesis, Reed Richards, who was employed there at the time.
Reed's space-flight companions, Susan Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm, who were also working for S.H.I.E.L.D., use their new-found invisibility powers to stow away on Doom's ship, traveling back to Latveria with Reed and Doom.
Reed is taken into the throne room when an alarm sounds and Doom goes to find the three stowaways, who launch into battling him while Sue tries to find Reed.
Once the team is reunited, they overpower Doom, and return him to S.H.I.E.L.D. for imprisonment.
Seemingly those of Victor von Doom (Earth-616)#Powers.
- A Sonic Gun.
- 2 Appearances of Victor von Doom (Earth-9034)
- Minor Appearances of Victor von Doom (Earth-9034)
- Media Victor von Doom (Earth-9034) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Victor von Doom (Earth-9034)
- Quotations by or about Victor von Doom (Earth-9034)
- Character Gallery: Victor von Doom (Earth-9034)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|