The Vilayet Sea was surrounded on all sides by land; far below lay the half-crumbled towers and walls of a city which sank beneath its waves. It was considered by some to be only a Turanian lake. The Vilayet Pirates, including the Red Brotherhood, sailed its waters.
History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
Ports on the Vilayet included Turanian cities on the western shore such as Shahpur, Maypur, Sultanapur, Khawarizm, and Aghrapur (the most important, and the capital city of Turan). On the eastern shore were Khorusun, Rhamdan, and the pirate stronghold Onagrul.
- 35 Appearances of Vilayet Sea
- 3 Minor Appearances of Vilayet Sea
- 45 Media Vilayet Sea was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Vilayet Sea
- Location Gallery: Vilayet Sea
- 6 locations in Vilayet Sea
Links and References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Savage Sword of Conan #35; A Gazetteer of the Hyborian World of Conan including the World of Kull and An Ethnogeographical Dictionary Part IV; Ilbars River' entry
- ↑ Savage Sword of Conan #35; A Gazetteer of the Hyborian World of Conan including the World of Kull and An Ethnogeographical Dictionary Part IV; Ilbars Mountains' entry
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #17
- ↑ Conan the Adventurer #14
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #19
- ↑ King Conan #7
- ↑ Handbook of the Conan Universe #1; Turan's entry