According to Odin's disembodied giant eye, the last cycle of Ragnarok ended roughly 2,000 years ago. Ve and Vili were among the nine gods who survived the twilight of the gods. Together with Odin's sons Vidar and Vali, they discovered the discarded spear of Odin, Gungnir. The four gods grasped the spear together and were transformed into a composite entity -- Odin, the new All-Father of the next age of Gods.
In another tale of early Asgard's origins, Vili, together with his brothers Odin and Ve, led the early Asgardians in a war against the Frost Giants of Niffleheim and built Asgard, the capital city of the Asgardian realm. The brothers learned that Surtur was planning destroy the Nine Worlds by his giant flame sword to ignite the Eternal Flame of Destruction and so they set out to stop him. In order to stop this the brothers magically merged into a giant the size of Surtur and in this form succeeded in shattering Surtur's sword. Returning to their individual forms the brothers carried off the brazier holding the Eternal Flame of Destruction. Surtur and his hordes pursued them to the interdimensional nexus between Asgard and Muspelheim. In the course of events, Odin rode through the nexus carrying the brazier, but Vili and Ve were forced to stay behind in Musphelheim, in order to stop Surtur's forces. When they died, their power was transferred to Odin and the Odinforce was created.
- Allspeak: Thanks to the Allspeak he can communicate in all of the languages of the Nine Realms, Earth's dialects, and various alien languages.
- 12 Appearances of Vili Borson (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Vili Borson (Earth-616)
- Media Vili Borson (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Vili Borson (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Vili Borson (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Vili Borson (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|