Virgil was born on the Lighthouse, in a possible future of Earth-199999, after the Earth was destroyed. He was one of the "True Believers," those who believed S.H.I.E.L.D. would travel from the past and save humanity.
Securing the Delegation
Virgil first found Phil Coulson when he was transported to the Lighthouse by the White Monolith. Upon realizing who Coulson was, Virgil told him that he had always believed in the prophecy, but before he could explain everything to Coulson, he was knocked unconscious by a recently-arrived Mack.
When Virgil regained his senses, he was surround by Mackenzie, Yo-Yo, and Jemma Simmons, whom he soon recognized. He revealed to them that he had studied their history for years, and that he believed they would save humanity; however, as Virgil was about to explain everything, he was once again interrupted, this time when he was killed by a loose Vrellnexian.
Powers and Abilities
Piloting Skills: Virgil was one of the people who could pilot the Trawler.
- Deniz Akdeniz portrayed Virgil in the television series Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Jeff Ward was originally cast as Virgil, but after he impressed the cast at the table read, the producers offered him to audition for Deke instead, which ended in Ward getting the part of Deke and the role of Virgil having to be recast overnight.
- 1 appearance(s) of Virgil (Earth-TRN676)
- 5 mention(s) of Virgil (Earth-TRN676)
- 3 image(s) of Virgil (Earth-TRN676)