Appearing in "Trick or Treat!"
- Jack O'Lantern (Kid) (First appearance)
- Ghost (Kid) (First appearance)
- Goblin (Kid) (First appearance)
- Samhain (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Trick or Treat!"
Following Avengers #211, the Vision and the Scarlet Witch had retired from the Avengers and moved into a house in the suburbs of Leonia, New Jersey. On Halloween night, they return to their new home to find Jarvis waiting for them, there to help them get settled and to pass on a housewarming gift from Captain America to Wanda, a Druidic tome he recovered from Greymoor Castle (Captain America #256). Unfortunately, the tome turns out to contain the essence of Samhain, the spirit of Halloween, who senses Wanda's magic as a way to revive himself. Samhain causes three children curious about the new couple in the neighborhood to become possessed by their Halloween costumes and attack Jarvis and the Vision while Samhain himself emerges from the book to confront the Scarlet Witch. While Wanda can't harm Samhain, she eventually realizes he's still tied to the book and uses her hex power to fling it into the fireplace, banishing Samhain and returning the kids to normal.
Afterwards, Vision and Wanda get another unexpected visitor to their house -- Wanda's supposed father, Robert Frank.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Vision and the Scarlet Witch Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Vision and the Scarlet Witch Vol 1 1
Links and References
-  plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
|Like this? Let us know!|