Appearing in "Blood Brothers!"
- Isbisa / "Dr. I.S. Bishoff" (Simon Meke) (Recap)
- Whizzer (Robert Frank (Mentioned)
- Nuklo (Robert Frank, Jr.) (Recap)
- Dr. Linda Hyams (Recap)
- Donald Blake (Mentioned)
- Hank Pym (Mentioned)
- Unnamed doctor
- The Original Human Torch (Dream)
- Phineas Horton (Dream)
- Baron Zemo (Heinrich Zemo) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Synthezoids (Main story and recap)
- Mutants (Recap)
- Moths (Mentioned)
- Robots (Dream)
- Scarlet Witch's Suit
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Hawkeye's Suit, Bow and Trick Arrows
- Wasp's Suit
- Grim Reaper's Scythe
Synopsis for "Blood Brothers!"
The Vision is in critical condition after losing his arm and a transfusion of energy from his "brother" Wonder Man is required to stabilize him. With their bodies left prone during the procedure, the Grim Reaper strikes, aiming to assassinate whom he sees both as pretenders to the life of his dead brother. While unconscious, the Vision relives a dreamlike version of his origins and fights alongside his brother against his father, Ultron 5. Meanwhile, Vision's physical body animates enough to defend himself and Wonder Man from the Grim Reaper's attack.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Vision and the Scarlet Witch Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Vision and the Scarlet Witch Vol 1 3
- 1 Reprints of Vision and the Scarlet Witch Vol 1 3
Links and References
-  plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
|Like this? Let us know!|