Vladimir was the name chosen by a sentient bomb with the ability to destroy all of reality. It was acquired by Artaud Derrida and planned to be sold to a buyer in Sokotra. The Secret Avengers interfered and managed to defeat Artaud Derrida. Spider-Woman persuaded Vladimir into not committing suicide (blowing up) by convincing him to try caramel ice cream.
When M.O.D.O.K.'s assistant Snapper tried to unleash Tlön on Earth, Vladimir was used to stop him. Vladimir opened a black hole which in contact with the Tlön gate created a singularity, reverting everything back to normal.
Vladimir later found himself on Tlön, where he was greeted by an entity that identified himself as the "Traveller."
- 9 Appearances of Vladimir (Bomb) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Vladimir (Bomb) (Earth-616)
- Media Vladimir (Bomb) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Vladimir (Bomb) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Vladimir (Bomb) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Vladimir (Bomb) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|