Appearing in "Spikes and Demons, Part One: Killing to Be Clever"
- Larry (prostitute) (Death)
- Beecher (police officer)
- Jay Wallerstein (detective)
- Brita (Death)
- Amanda Tower
- Debbie (reporter)
- Raka (psychic)
Synopsis for "Spikes and Demons, Part One: Killing to Be Clever"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Picks up where the Graphic Novel left off. Jhagur's quest to find and kill the Dark Lords, who slaved him centuries ago, continues. But in 20th century America, an alien with the memory of a barbarian from the dawn of time finds little help, and lots of trouble!
- Canceled after two issues due to extreme violence.
- Originally pitched to DC as a reboot of the Hawkman character. 
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Void Indigo Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 3 Images from Void Indigo Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|