Operating from a house located on Hangman's Island, they used an illusion to reinforce local superstitions that the house was haunted by a murderer who hung himself inside the house in order to keep people away. They then set up frequency jamming equipment in their headquarters in order to thwart any further broadcasts.
The spies then kidnapped Jules and his daughter Jeanne, finding opposition from Captain America and Bucky who suspected that they might be targets. Von Wolheim and his men managed to get away with Jules but had Captain America, Bucky and Jeanne on his tail.
The heroes and Jeanne are captured and Von Wolheim threatens to torture Jeanne if Jules refuses to broadcast praise of the Nazi regime. Captain America broke free from his bonds and freed Bucky, and the pair knocked out Von Wolheim and his men and turned them over to the authorities.
Von Wolheim's subsequent fate is unknown.
- 1 Appearances of Von Wolheim (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Von Wolheim (Earth-616)
- Media Von Wolheim (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Von Wolheim (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Von Wolheim (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Von Wolheim (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|