Vox was the first of a new kind of Inhuman called a Super-Inhuman created by the Kree. He was designed to have the powers of an Inhuman but have none of the humanity, which the Kree found problematic. Vox was simply the first in a program the Kree implemented to turn Inhumans into brainwashed agents of theirs. Vox began a campaign of terror in which he systematically killed thousands of Inhumans, including the Universal Inhuman Court, in order to send a message from the Kree Empire to the king of the Inhumans of Earth, Black Bolt: Join or die.
While the Inhuman Royal Family were in shock over the massacre of the Inhuman Court, Vox and the Kree launched an attack on the Inhuman city of New Arctilan. He was confronted by Black Bolt's brother Maximus who fired an energy weapon at him. Vox shrugged it off and fired a blast of energy that destroyed Maximus' right arm.
He told Maximus to give Black Bolt the message to join the Kree Empire. Maximus vehemently refused and would have been killed if Lockjaw hadn't appeared. Lockjaw chomped down on Vox in his jaws before tossing him away. However, Vox quickly recovered and seemingly killed both Maximus and Lockjaw with energy blasts, but he had actually teleported the pair to an unknown location where they were converted into agents of the Kree.
When Karnak of the Inhuman Royal Family arrived at Hala and stated that the Inhumans wouldn't surrender, Vox was brought in by the Kree to subdue him. Then Black Bolt appeared to wipe out the Kree. Before Black Bolt could destroy Vox with his voice, Vox teleported behind him and slit his throat with a dagger.
During the Inhuman Royal Family's final assault on the Kree, Vox sent an army of brainwashed Inhumans to confront Black Bolt as he entered the location responsible for maintaining the Kree's control over the brainwashed Inhumans. Black Bolt was forced to his powerful voice to wipe out everyone there in order to stop the Kree's plans. Vox and his Kree masters were eventually forced to retreat.
Super-Inhuman Physiology: Vox possesses the typical physical attributes of an Inhuman but are greater due to forcibly-applied cybernetics.
- Superhuman Durability: Vox possessed a highly durable body. He had withstood being blasted by a powerful energy weapon and getting thrashed about while in Lockjaw's powerful jaws.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Vox is extremely reactive. He was able to avoid an attack from Karnak and quickly subdue him.
- Energy Projection: Vox is capable of projecting blasts of red-colored energy from both his hands and mouth that can easily blow away a target.
- Teleportation: Vox is capable of teleporting unknown distances. He also able to teleport part of himself to surprise opponents before they have time to react. He is also capable of teleporting others unknown distances using energy beams.
- Vox's costume design is similar to that of Ahura Boltagon of Earth-9997.
- Vox's ghastly design and use of a scythe is likely to invoke the Grim Reaper.
- 4 Appearances of Vox (Super-Inhuman) (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Vox (Super-Inhuman) (Earth-616)
- Media Vox (Super-Inhuman) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Vox (Super-Inhuman) (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Vox (Super-Inhuman) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Vox (Super-Inhuman) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|