Stingray of Earth-1298 was away on a mission in Atlantis during the Sentinel raid on Avengers Mansion, and avoided the decimation of the team. Later, he pulled Havok from the Hudson River after Havok was blasted into it by the Goblin Queen. When the Nexus of All Realities was in danger of becoming part of the Goblin Queen's power, Stingray teamed up with a hodgepodge of other meta-humans to become the Defenders.
Stingray died along with many of other heroes during the final fight against the Goblin Queen.
It's important to note that this character was never specifically called "Walter" or "Newell", so the "real name" is a conjecture based purely on both the looks and history of the character vs the same values for the Earth-616 version.
- 4 Appearances of Walter Newell (Earth-1298)
- Minor Appearances of Walter Newell (Earth-1298)
- Media Walter Newell (Earth-1298) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Walter Newell (Earth-1298)
- Quotations by or about Walter Newell (Earth-1298)
- Character Gallery: Walter Newell (Earth-1298)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|