Walter Strakofsky was a General of the United States Army who worked for the Department of Defense. In order to investigate him, S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Phil Coulson had Leo Fitz work for Strakofsky as a mole within S.H.I.E.L.D., when he was in reality a triple agent.
During the second superhuman Civil War, Strakofsky was approached by Justice Department agent Evelyn Stanzler, who tried to manipulate the outcome of Clint Barton's trial for the murder of Bruce Banner to incite the creation of a second Superhuman Registration Act, and wanted to get Strakofsky on her side.
After Fitz's apparent status as a double agent was discovered by S.H.I.E.L.D., he and Coulson were forced to move against Strakofsky quickly. Fitz visited him in his home, claiming that S.H.I.E.L.D. had learned of his plans to sell weapons illegally to Russia. The ensuing conversation between Fitz and Strakofsky was recorded, and it worked as a confession to bring the General down.
- 5 Appearances of Walter Strakofsky (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Walter Strakofsky (Earth-616)
- Media Walter Strakofsky (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Walter Strakofsky (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Walter Strakofsky (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Walter Strakofsky (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|