- —Wanda Maximoff[src]
- 1 History
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Notes
- 4 Trivia
- 5 See Also
- 6 Links and References
Born in 1989, Wanda Maximoff and her twin brother Pietro were the children of Sokovian citizens Olek and Iryna Maximoff, who raised the twins on classic American sitcoms, which taught them English as well as provided a means of comfort and escape during their country's period of war.
The twins were orphaned at the age of 10 due to a missile attack on their home within the capital city. While their parents were immediately killed in the bombings, Wanda saved herself and her brother from the missile's explosion by unknowingly casting a probability spell on it. The two children were trapped for days in the rubble of their former home with an undetonated missile that had the label "Stark Industries" on it. They lived as homeless orphans for the remainder of their childhood, resenting Tony Stark.
Age of Miracles
Wanda and Pietro became two of the numerous protesters against Sokovia's government who were recruited by Baron Strucker to take part in experimentation with Loki's Sceptre. When Wanda was locked in a room with the Sceptre, it revealed to her the Mind Stone, which caused her to see a vision of a feminine figure, before she passed out.
The twins had been the only ones who had survived Hydra's experiments with the alien enhancement, which resulted in their manifestation of enhanced abilities. In her cell, Wanda began levitating blocks while staring at them intently before telekenetically smashing them together in a shower of dust.
When the Avengers invaded Strucker's fortress in Sokovia, Wanda and Pietro aided in its defense. By the time Strucker had surrendered and Stark, as Iron Man, found Loki's sceptre, Wanda used her powers on Stark, which caused him to have a vision in which all of the Avengers were dead at his feet. Wanda let Stark take the sceptre, knowing he would use it for purposes that could cause trouble for the Avengers.
Alliance with Ultron
Wanda was ultimately correct, as Stark used the sceptre to complete his global peacekeeping artificial intelligence, Ultron. After Ultron immediately turned on the Avengers and escaped from Stark Tower through the internet, he downloaded himself into a new body (made from Strucker's work with robotics), and then reached out to Wanda and Pietro. They met at a church in Sokovia, from where Ultron led them to his base of operations and asked them for help in defeating the Avengers. Wanda and Pietro agreed, stating that Stark's missiles were the reason their parents had been killed.
Wanda went with Ultron to Dr. Helen Cho's lab in South Korea, where he intended to force Dr. Cho to build a new body by using the stolen vibranium. While Ultron's new body was being built, Wanda peeked into the mind of the new body, which made her see a vision of Ultron's true endgame: to extinguish humanity. She and Pietro rebelled against Ultron and released Dr. Cho from the robot's mind control. Wanda later helped Captain America stop a runaway train in Seoul.
Joining the Avengers
Wanda went to Avengers Tower, accompanied by Pietro and Captain America, just as Tony Stark and Bruce Banner were about to activate Ultron's next body, but with J.A.R.V.I.S.'s A.I. in it. After a brief debate and scuffle between members of the team, Thor swooped in and powered up the machine that would activate the new A.I., without anyone's permission. Wanda witnessed the birth of the Vision, who argued that it would take all their combined effort to finally defeat Ultron.
Wanda and Pietro decided to help the Avengers against Ultron's final plan to use Sokovia as a meteor that would wipe out the Earth. While Sokovia was being lifted by Ultron, Wanda suffered a brief panic attack from her fear at the scale of the adversaries facing them and her own guilt at her role in Ultron's creation, but Hawkeye told Wanda that he was just as afraid even as he was resolved to continue fighting, noting that, if she walked out of the building they were in and fought against Ultron's forces, she'd be an Avenger.
Wanda kept fighting alongside the rest of the Avengers, until Nick Fury arrived with a helicarrier, and some of the Avengers turned their attention to evacuating the city's populace. Wanda remained behind to watch over Ultron's reactor, and to ensure that none of Ultron's sentries reached it. She felt her brother Pietro die to sacrifice himself to save the lives of Hawkeye and a Sokovian boy. Seeking revenge, she followed a wrecked Ultron to wrecked bus and ripped the robot's "heart" out. The Sokovian city dropped from the sky shortly thereafter, and while it crumbled the Vision came and rescued Wanda from certain death.
After the conflict was over, Wanda accepted an invitation to participate in a new incarnation of the Avengers alongside Black Widow, the Vision, Falcon, and War Machine. During her time on the team, Wanda became particularly close to the Vision, often talking with him about their powers (both born of the Mind Stone) as they each helped the other understand the wider world and their roles as Avengers.
Some months after joining the team, Wanda was working with Steve, Natasha and Sam on a mission to capture ex-S.H.I.E.L.D./Hydra agent Brock Rumlow as he attacked a research lab in Nigeria. Although they were able to stop him from stealing an unspecified biological weapon, when Rumlow triggered his suicide vest, Wanda's attempt to throw him away from Captain America resulted in the destruction of a building and the death of twelve members of a Wakandan outreach program.
Seizing this opportunity, Secretary Thaddeus Ross revealed the Sokovia Accords, a U.N. legislation that would bring the Avengers and other superhumans under the direct authority of the government. Although Tony Stark and the Vision agreed with the idea in principle, Wanda felt uncomfortable at the thought of being under the direct authority of the government, and remained on the fence even as she was 'confined' to the Avengers' compound while the other Avengers dealt with the legislation. This isolation eventually ended when Barton came to ask for her help in Steve and Sam's efforts to protect the Winter Soldier, who they believed had been framed for a recent attack on the U.N.. Although the Vision attempted to make Wanda stop, she used her powers to increase his density to the point that he crashed down through several stories, musing that she would no longer fear her powers even if others feared her. Rendezvousing with Rogers and his new team at Leipzig/Halle Airport, Wanda was forced to fight Stark's Avengers- which included the Vision and new heroes such as the Black Panther and Spider-Man- the battle concluding with only Steve and the Winter Soldier escaping the other heroes.
Wanda and the other captured Avengers were subsequently taken to the Raft, a distant prison for superhumans located in the middle of the ocean, with Wanda forced into a straightjacket so that she couldn't use her powers. The team was rescued by Steve Rogers, and most parted ways. Wanda laid low and even reunited with the Vision while under the radar.
Laying low in Scotland, Wanda and Vision were soon ambushed by Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive, minions of Thanos who sought the Mind Stone from Vision. Despite Wanda's attempts to ward off the invaders, she was soon overpowered, but eventually rescued by Rogers, Romanoff, and Wilson. With Vision incapacitated, Wanda and the Avengers agreed to send Vision to Wakanda to remove the Mind Stone.
While the Avengers went and battled Thanos's forces at Wakanda, Wanda stayed behind to guard Vision while T'Challa's sister Shuri tried to extract the Mind Stone. Circumstances forced Wanda to join the fray, helping Romanoff and Okoye to kill Midnight, but at the cost of allowing Glaive to attempt to kill Vision once more. When Thanos arrived to get the Mind Stone himself, Wanda was forced to destroy the Mind Stone and Vision, but Thanos used the Time Stone to resurrect Vision and kill him again by removing the Mind Stone from his forehead. With the Infinity Stones in hand, Thanos snapped his fingers and disintegrated half of the universe, including Wanda.
Five years later, Wanda was resurrected alongside half of the universe through the efforts of the remaining Avengers. She joined the Avengers and the rest of the resurrected heroes in the fight against a past version of Thanos. During the battle, she encountered Thanos and, believing him to be the same Thanos who had killed Vision, began to rip him apart in revenge, forcing him to order a missile strike to escape her.
After Stark assembled the Infinity Stones and snapped Thanos's forces away, Wanda attended Stark's funeral.
Three weeks later, Wanda visited the S.W.O.R.D. headquarters, as she wanted to retrieve Vision's body from the organization and give him a proper funeral. There, Director Tyler Hayward showed her Vision's dissected body so she could say goodbye. Breaking into the lab, Wanda was unable to detect Vision's life force and left the base in grief.
Wanda drove to Westview, New Jersey where she and Vision had intended to live their lives. Finding a patch of land where they had reserved a house, she collapsed in grief and used her powers to build the house, create her own version of Vision, and trap all of Westview in a sitcom reality. In this reality, Wanda and Vision lived a happily married life with the help of their neighbor Agnes, though they at first tried to hide their powers.
Over time, Wanda found strange occurrences in her paradise, such as a S.W.O.R.D. drone, someone contacting her via radio, a stranger named Geraldine, and a man in a beekeeping suit. Not wanting to be discovered, she reversed time back to before meeting the man, but found she was pregnant. Her pregnancy accelerated over the course of a day, eventually resulting in Geraldine and Vision helping her deliver twins Billy and Tommy. As Wanda reminisced over memories of her twin Pietro, however, Geraldine pointed out that he was killed by Ultron. This reminder, combined with Geraldine bearing the S.W.O.R.D. insignia, caused Wanda to furiously expel Geraldine from Westview.
Sometime later, Wanda struggled to stop her twin sons from crying constantly and Agnes came over to help out, at which point the boys abruptly aged up to five years old before her eyes. When a dog randomly appeared as well, Billy and Tommy insisted upon keeping it, naming it Sparky and aging themselves up again to ten years old when Wanda suggested that they are not mature enough to care for a pet. Later, Wanda and her sons encountered a weaponized drone which had gotten into the town and intended to kill her. She dispatched the drone but it spooked Sparky, who ran away. Wanda confronted Hayward, who had sent the drone, outside the town, warning him that she had what she wanted and nobody would take it from her, before threatening to kill him by effortlessly mind-controlling his soldiers to aim their rifles at him. She re-entered the sitcom reality to help her kids look for the lost dog, who Agnes later found dead. Wanda explained to her children, who prepared to age up again, that you can't run from your problems forever. Vision, who had become aware of the oddity occurring within the sitcom reality, confronted her later about what was outside the town. Their argument was interrupted, however, when a man claiming to Pietro showed up at the door.
After some time, Halloween rolled around in Westview. The family went trick-or-treating and "Pietro" continued to behave oddly, endearing himself to Billy and Tommy even more and helping to uncover Tommy's power of super-speed, but also unnerving Wanda with his presence. She didn't recognize his behaviors and he looked different to her. She was also bothered by his lack of a Sokovian accent and the fact that he remembered their family history differently from her. She was especially put on-edge, however, when she realized that he was aware of the changes she had made to the sitcom reality and the fact that it was all fake. Her suspicions are put on hold, however, when Billy ran to her urgently, alerting her that he could sense through his own powers that Vision was in mortal danger. Fearing that she might lose Vision again, Wanda forcibly expanded the barrier of the sitcom reality, engulfing and assimilating the S.W.O.R.D. encampment and several of its members outside the town and saving Vision in the process.
The next day, Wanda was exhausted from expending the energy to expand the barrier. She exhaustedly agreed to let Agnes watch her children while she took a day to herself to recover. During this time, she witnessed many parts of her own house beginning to fritz out, with various pieces of furniture changing to their anachronous counterparts from other eras, as she struggled to contain them all. Wanda was later surprised to see "Geraldine" back in her house wearing a S.W.O.R.D. outfit. She introduced herself as Monica Rambeau, but Wanda, believing her intentions to be hostile, immediately subdued and prepared to fight her. This would-be fight was broken up by the arrival of Agnes, who lead Wanda away from Monica and into her own house. Wanda, wandering around Agnes' house, wondered aloud where her children were, and Agnes suggested that they might be down in the basement. Wanda entered this area and found a magical, rune-bound underground hideout, where "Agnes" malevolently introduced herself as the witch Agatha Harkness.
Agatha demonstrated to Wanda the power of the runes she had adorned the room with, which dampened Wanda's own powers because only the witch who cast the runes could use her own magic. Agatha simultaneously ridiculed and wondered about Wanda's ability to use her magic without ever having learned how to do so, especially her ability to create an entire miniature reality and maintain it unconsciously. She decided that the best way to determine how she did this was to take a trip through Wanda's defining memories, which revealed that Wanda was born with the innate ability to cast spells. Forced to relive some of her most suppressed memories, Wanda finally discovered how she came to create the Westview anomaly, a product of her deepest grief and loss and desperation for happiness after the deaths of her parents, brother, and Vision. Satisfied with this explanation, Agatha dispelled the memory illusions and began to strangle Wanda's children in order to provoke her, telling her that the magic Wanda was using was chaos magic, which made her the legendary Scarlet Witch.
Wanda immediately began to attack Agatha but found that the other witch simply absorbed her energy and magic, weakening Wanda in the process. After fighting off Agatha, Wanda was then confronted by Vision, though he looked different: this version was completely white and spoke monotonously. Confused, Wanda let her guard down, and the Vision attempted to crush her head, while belittling her emotional weakness. The Vision was promptly attacked by Wanda's Vision, and the two engaged in a battle while Agatha reemerged. Agatha released all the Westview residents from the spell Wanda had put them under, causing them to confront her with a mixture of anger, fear, and desperation. Wanda fearfully attempted to repel them but ended up choking them instead by accident, only making them more afraid of her. Seeing this, Wanda tearfully decided to open the reality's barriers, freeing the civilians, but relented when she saw that this was causing Vision, Billy, and Tommy to disintegrate painfully. The family grouped together to fight off Agatha, the other Vision, and the S.W.O.R.D. agents who were joining the fight.
Wanda then fought Agatha in the sky, draining herself of her own power and life force. Agatha attempted to murder the weakened Wanda, but Wanda revealed she had learned to cast runes and had added a runic protection to the entirety of the Westview anomaly, which prevented Agatha from using her powers. Wanda proceeded to absorb her own power and Agatha's into herself, embracing her destiny as the Scarlet Witch. A weakened Agatha pleaded with Wanda to spare her, stating that Wanda would need her someday. Wanda agreed, trapping her in her Agnes persona and forcing her to live like that in Westview until Wanda needed her again.
Wanda then decided reluctantly to let down the barrier once and for all, dissolving the reality she had manifested. She tearfully said goodnight to Billy and Tommy and then talked with Vision as the barrier continued to fall. Wanda told him that even though he wasn't the real Vision, he was the sum of her loss, her memories, her powers, and her love. With that, Vision, Billy, Tommy, and all of the fictional Westview that Wanda had created disappeared. Confronted by distrustful and disgruntled Westview citizens, Wanda confided in Monica that she was going to learn about her powers and that though the Westview residents would never trust her again or understand why she did what she did, she didn't need them to. With that, she went into hiding to practice her magic.
Sometime later, in a remote mountain cabin, Wanda lived peacefully while having learned how to astrally project. As her physical form went about her daily life, her astral form studied the Darkhold, the book of dark magic that Agatha had formerly possessed. As she was studying, however, she heard the voices of her sons crying out to her in the astral plane, pleading for help, and she readied herself to retrieve them.
Powers and Abilities
The procedures she was subjected to granted Wanda an array of powers, which manifest in the form of reddish glowing energy currents. Maria Hill describes her powers as "neuro-electric interface and telekinesis."
- Micro-Cellular Manipulation: Maximoff has the ability to mentally manipulate and levitate matter by means of psionic energy. She started training this power by moving wooden blocks around while imprisoned in Wolfgang von Strucker's secret facility. She pulled them apart with her power, and suspended them in the air, removing all motion and gravity from the pieces. Wanda's telekinesis is powerful enough to bend vibranium, as she managed to rip open the chest of Ultron's damaged primary body to summon his central processor to her hand, and was even strong enough to shatter the Mind Stone.
- Psionic Energy Manipulation: Maximoff can project her own psionic and telekinetic energy as blasts, streams, waves and bolts. This energy manifests in any shape or form, outlining her telekinetic spheres of influence, as the energy is visible in a reddish color. When her energy hits a target, she can use her telekinesis to inflict further damage. Maximoff unleashed a wave of red psionic force that tore apart and disintegrated surrounding Ultron Sentries when she sensed her brother Pietro Maximoff's death, letting out a scream of anguish. She may have telekinetic healing capabilities, as she was shown beginning to mend Vision's wound from Corvus Glaive before being interrupted, however, she may have simply been repairing the damage at a molecular level since Vision is made from non-biological material. She proved herself capable of destroying the Mind Stone, due to her powers having a similar energy signature. She also showed the capability of multitasking while using her abilities, as she simultaneously held back Thanos with a second stream of psionic energy while destroying the Stone.
- Flight: Maximoff was able to use this power to move herself through the air and simulate a limited approximation of flight. During her discussion with Vision, Maximoff was able to float merely by holding the psionic energy in her palms, and later showed the ability again upon leaving Westview, indicating growth in her ability to fly.
- Psionic Force-Field Generation: Maximoff was able to create a highly durable barrier of energy that she could shape and conform as needed. She used it to grab and break apart targets, protect others from enemy fire, contain a target or to cover and deflect attacks from enemies, such as Ultron's Sentries.
- Neuro-Electric Sensitivity: Through a neuro-electric interface, Maximoff can manipulate the minds of others, and telepathically experience their memories and thoughts. In conjunction with using her hypnotic powers against the Avengers, she also viewed their member's memories. Maximoff can also sense the minds and emotions of those around her as she could see Stark's fear in an earlier encounter with her and sensed Pietro's death.
- Hypnosis: Maximoff was able to deploy a form of mental inertness upon others through a sort of hypnosis. She was able to use this ability to cripple the Avengers, forcing them each to recall the darker events of their pasts and were put inside daydream-like visions of them, allowing them to be subdued by Ultron. When this ability is in use, Maximoff's reddish energy takes a more mist-like form, floating into the head of the victim in the form of neurons. The effects also distort the victim's irises, turning them red. This also allows her to control other people's actions, as she did with a considerable number of civilians. She can also manipulate the memory and sense of others at will, induce sleep or pain and create illusions.
- Chaos Magic: As revealed by Agatha Harkness, in addition to the psionic abilities granted by the Mind Stone, Wanda was born with latent magical abilities that were later unlocked and amplified through her exposure to the Stone. At first, Wanda had no knowledge of her magical origins, however, when she discovered the true extent of her powers, Wanda began studying the Darkhold and the spells found within it. According to the Darkhold, Wanda's powers exceeded even those of the Sorcerer Supreme. Able to harness Chaos Magic, Wanda was the realisation of the myth of the Scarlet Witch, a being capable of spontaneous creation. Upon studying the Darkhold, however, Wanda is also able to use her magic to form far more sophisticated tangible constructs of energy, such as Mandalas.
- Reality Warping: Wanda has the ability to warp reality. She accomplishes this by manipulating a force known as Chaos Magic. Using this power, Wanda was able to take control of Westview by placing a permutohedron-shaped force field around the town known as the Hex, which emits a type of radiation known as CMBR, a remnant radiation from the Big Bang. Inside the Hex, Maximoff has seemingly absolute power and can change anything to suit her thinking, being able to create a perfect world based on classic sitcoms, as well as use her powers to rewrite reality and make any person and any object adapt to the time in which they were alive in Westview, demonstrated when she had Monica Rambeau's bulletproof vest changed to fit the clothing of her world of classic sitcoms. In fact, every rewritten object inside the Hex, when it exits Westview, remains the same as it was inside, as shown with the Air-Force's "Tank". Although at first the Hex was only found around Westview, when Vision came out of the barrier and nearly died, Maximoff expanded the Hex to save him, also causing everything in its path to be rewritten, transforming the S.W.O.R.D. Response Base into a circus and its agents into clowns. The Hex is able to do this even if Wanda is not aware of it, as the hex began to immediately disassemble Vision's vibranium body after he left, but Wanda was unaware of it happening. After gaining more control of her power by transforming into the Scarlet Witch, Wanda was able to make the Hex disappear completely, reversing the changes it caused to everything and everyone that were still inside.
- Probability Manipulation: From a young age Wanda was able to cast Probability Hexes, using one such hex to prevent the detonation of a missile.
- Time Manipulation: Within the Hex, Wanda could control the passage of time for all of Westview, notably causing the time period within the town to change overnight and even accelerating the day and night cycle to fit the length of her sitcom episodes. Wanda reverted a whole chicken into its egg form and later reversed the entire flow of time inside her reality by saying "no" in response to a Sword Agent crawling out of a sewer. and reverting a broken bookshelf back to its original state after being broken by the ejected Monica.
- Conjuration: With a wave of her finger, Wanda was able to create wedding rings for herself and Vision. During the magic show on Westview, Wanda was able to conjure a small pulley system to cover up Vision's flight. Later, she was able to create a dog collar for Sparky. It was later revealed this was how she was able to bring back Vision, conjuring a copy of her deceased lover within Westview with Chaos Magic, as well as creating a house for them to live in.
- Teleportation: During the talent show, she instantly transported Geraldine from backstage into the magic box. In her battle with Agatha Harkness, Wanda was also able to disappear and reappear behind her, leaving behind a trail of red smoke as she did, imitating Harkness's own teleportation.
- Matter Manipulation: Wanda changed her dresses and transformed a real piano into a fake cardboard cutout. She also turned her and Vision's beds into a single bed and brought color to Westview. Wanda was able to make herself four months pregnant inadvertently, and also caused her to give birth at a logarithmic rate. Wanda also brought fake butterflies on a mobile to life without meaning to. When dealing with pain from her contractions Wanda inadvertently changed her coat several times and also accidentally brought life to a stork from a painting. However, when Wanda tried to get rid of the stork, she was unsuccessful, as the most she could do was cause a puff of red dust to erupt around it. Wanda was also able to change Monica Rambeau's SWORD uniform into 1950s appropriate clothing, and remained that way while leaving the Hex.  As her mental stability deteriorated, she further lost control of her surroundings, and began to inadvertently change objects in her home into versions from previous sitcom eras. Once the Hex was reversed by Wanda, everything and everyone changed by it, provided they were still inside it, reverted back to their original forms, including the clothing Wanda herself was initially wearing when she inadvertently created it.
- Electricity Manipulation: Wanda turned a light on and off with her hand, this could be seen as simple telekinesis. Later, while suffering from fake contractions, Wanda caused a power surge that intensified the light from a ceiling light and caused a power outage that affected the whole block.
- Weather Manipulation: When Wanda's water broke, she caused a rainstorm to erupt within the Vision Residence. After the rain stopped, she generated intense winds to pour in from outside in order to dry herself, Vision, and her house.
- Fire Manipulation: While experiencing contractions, Wanda ignited a fire within the fireplace and caused it to intensify before dying down.
- Protection Spell: Learned from Agatha Harkness, Wanda used a protection spell via magic runes on the walls of the Hex that neutralized Harkness's magic, and revitalised Wanda's own magic, even after having been drained of it.
- Magic Absorption: Wanda displayed the ability to absorb Agatha Harkness's Dark Magic and transform it into Chaos Magic, amplifying her own magic to an even greater extent.
- Astral Projection: Unlike traditional astral projection, Wanda was able to project her astral form without losing consciousness of her physical self. She accomplished this by manifesting the Scarlet Witch outside of her own body, as demonstrated when she studied the Darkhold in her astral form, whilst also brewing a cup of tea in her physical form.
- Trained Combatant: Wanda initially had poor fighting skills, as she had no combat skills or training, after becoming a member of the Avengers, Wanda received extensive training in hand-to-hand combat from Captain America and Black Widow respectively; as she slowly became a skilled hand-to-hand combatant.
- Espionage: Wanda received extensive training in espionage by Black Widow, as she taught how to hide in plain sight, such as masking her thick Sokovian accent with an American one.
- Bilingualism: As a native Sokovian, Wanda speaks that language fluently, in addition to English.
Wanda has mind-related powers and is physically build like a regular woman, so her strength does not reach superhuman levels. However, she was able to rip Ultron's energy source from his chest after weakening the metal with her energy bolt.
- Emotionally Fragile: Wanda was very close to her brother Pietro, making her emotionally vulnerable once he died.
- Lack of Field Experience: Wanda lack of tactical training can hinder her reactions in a crisis situation, despite receiving lessons from Steve and Natasha.
- Elizabeth Olsen portrays Wanda Maximoff in the films Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame. Olsen stars as the lead in the Disney+ series WandaVision. She has an uncredited appearance in the mid-credits scene of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Olsen will reprise her role in the upcoming film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
- Wanda was born 12 minutes after Pietro.
- Olsen is credited as "Scarlet Witch" in her film appearances. However, Wanda only takes up the title in the finale of WandaVision.
- Prior to Disney's acquisition of 20th Century Fox, while Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch's film rights were shared between Marvel Studios and Fox, there were some limitations as to how they could be used, based on what each studio had the film rights to at the time. Respectively, Fox couldn't reference their involvement with the Avengers, while Marvel Studios couldn't reference them being mutants, the children of Magneto, or their association with the X-Men.
- In Captain America: Civil War, a guitar can be seen in Wanda's room at the New Avengers Facility, implying that she plays.
- 26 appearance(s) of Wanda Maximoff (Earth-199999)
- 12 minor appearance(s) of Wanda Maximoff (Earth-199999)
- 4 mention(s) of Wanda Maximoff (Earth-199999)
- 108 image(s) of Wanda Maximoff (Earth-199999)
- 6 quotation(s) by or about Wanda Maximoff (Earth-199999)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Wanda Maximoff (Earth-199999)