When Rhodes was restored from his cyborg state in a cloned version of his own body, he re-started using a new model of the JRXL-1000 armor.
This armor is unique in the fact that it contains no "Starktech." Instead, a mix of designs from Stane Industries and experimental cyberware were used in its composition in order to protect the suit from being compromised in the case of a massive attack like the Skrull virus.
The gauntlets possess blasters. Shoulder mounts include a Gatling gun, beam weapon and rocket launcher. On at least one occasion the launcher has been set to use the S.P.I.N. power neutralizer. Cannons can also extend from the chest area, epaulets, and hip pods. The suit's unibeam is retractable.
Magno-locks allow the armor to attach and interface with other weapons and technology such as tank treads. Detached limbs are still controlled by Rhodes and appear to have some autonomous function.
Serves as a life-support system for Rhodes after he was critically injured on a mission.
- 35 Appearances of War Machine Armor (Initiative)
- 1 Minor Appearances of War Machine Armor (Initiative)
- Media War Machine Armor (Initiative) was Mentioned in
- 35 Images featuring War Machine Armor (Initiative)
- Item Gallery: War Machine Armor (Initiative)