Rhodes used this armor when arresting Steve Rogers, and again in a conflict between factions led by Rogers and Stark in Germany. The suit was hit by an energy beam that caused the complete shut down of all function while airborne and subsequently sustained severe damage upon impact with the ground.
The Mark III War Machine is an improved version over the Mark II War Machine. Its weapons and repulsors are superior to those of its predecessor, and a taser nightstick row was added in the back.
Abilities, Weapons, and Equipment
- Machine Gun:
- Missiles: The armor has formidable missiles equipped.
- Stark Sonic Cannon: The armor was equipped with the Stark Sonic Cannon, capable of pummelling targets at close range with intense compressions and rarefactions of air.
- Repulsors: The War Machine Armor MK III has repulsors in the chest and in the hands.
- 4 Appearances of War Machine Armor MK III (Earth-199999)
- 2 Minor Appearances of War Machine Armor MK III (Earth-199999)
- Media War Machine Armor MK III (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring War Machine Armor MK III (Earth-199999)
- Item Gallery: War Machine Armor MK III (Earth-199999)