The suit was rebuilt and redesigned by Tony Stark after Rhodes was accidentally injured by Vision using the Mind Stone during the attempt to apprehend the Winter Soldier. A key detail of this new configuration was an exo-skeletal structure for the lower half of the suit, which allowed Rhodes to walk on his own despite the spinal damage he sustained in the destruction of the last suit.
- This suit armor was designed keeping in mind the technological leap between the Iron Man MK XLVII and MK L, the reason it was conceived with a much more sophisticated stealth geometry and breakup of the form language, as well as a far more extensive array of weaponry than he had previously had.
- 3 Appearances of War Machine Armor MK IV (Earth-199999)
- 1 Minor Appearances of War Machine Armor MK IV (Earth-199999)
- Media War Machine Armor MK IV (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 18 Images featuring War Machine Armor MK IV (Earth-199999)
- Item Gallery: War Machine Armor MK IV (Earth-199999)
Links and References
- ↑ Hood, Cooper (8 November 2018). War Machine Was Intended To Have A Bigger Role In Infinity War. Screen Rant. Retrieved on 13 January 2020.