Appearing in "Brothers in Arms"
- 🢐 Deathunt 9000 (Last appearance)
- Strike Fireteam Decimal Four (First and only known appearance)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Dream)
- Force Works (Mentioned)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Stark Enterprises (Mentioned)
- U.S. Marines (Referenced)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Kang the Conqueror (Nathaniel Richards) (Invoked)
- Deathunt 9000's employer (Mentioned)
- 🢐 Sheva Joseph 🢒
Races and Species:
- War Machine Armor (Dream)
- Iron Man Armor Model 15 (Dream)
- Hawkeye's Suit, Bow and Trick Arrows
- Black Widow's Suit and Gauntlets
- Avengers Identicard (Mentioned)
- Eidolon Warwear
- Energy Shield
Synopsis for "Brothers in Arms"
Deathunt 9000 leads the Strike Fireteam Decimal Four, a group of six cyborg soldiers, in tracking down the fugitive Hawkeye. A corrupted Iron Man had asked them to do so. They find their target in the company of Black Widow and U.S. Agent. Deathhunt attacks and defeats both Hawkeye and the Agent. But then War Machine arrives and turns the tide of the battle. He single-handedly kills the cyborgs and defeats Deathhunt. To avoid capture and interrogation, Deathhunt uses a "temportal" to escape.
Following the battle, War Machine decides that they should leave the Mesa Viento Airstrip and find a new place to hide. Hawkeye decides he has done enough hiding. He steals a Quinjet and goes in search of Iron Man, intending to confront his enemy.
- Although this issue's cover reports December 1996, the book has been actually published in December 1995.