- It was the same guy who tried to wax me during that mess at the United Nations two days ago. It came down to him or me. I picked me. Breaking his neck was easy compared to the nightmares I've been having since. I crossed a line in Imaya, and I can't seem to get back to the other Side. I'am afraid killing's going to keep getting easier - until I don't know how to stop.
- -- James Rhodes
Appearing in "Instant Karma's Gonna Get You!"
- Deathtoll (Main story and flashback) (Apparent death)
- Cops at the Airport
- Deathtoll's Father (Dream)
- Kali (Only in flashback)
- Antonio Villeboas
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Instant Karma's Gonna Get You!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- The title to this issue is taken from the 1970 song "Instant Karma!" by John Lennon
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss War Machine Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Images from War Machine Vol 1 6
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.