In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
The Warhead was a massive weapon inspired form the mind of Andrew "Slugger" Johnson, an aficionado of the 1950s who had reality altered for him by the Shaper of Worlds. His ideal 1950s paradise involved a conflict between the Wild Ones and the Patriots who fought for control over the Warhead. The device was unleashed by Slugger when the Wild Ones, Patriots and the Fantastic Four went after the device. Ultimately, the Warhead was destroyed and reality was restored to normal.
With its gorilla body and Sputnik-inspired head, Warhead resembles another piece of Fifties memorabilia -- Ro-Man, the titular monster from the cult sci-fi movie Robot Monster.
- 2 Appearances of Warhead (Construct) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Warhead (Construct) (Earth-616)
- Media Warhead (Construct) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Warhead (Construct) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Warhead (Construct) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Warhead (Construct) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|