Appearing in "Old Wounds"
- Tartoonla # 7 (Only in flashback)
- Sanctuary (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Old Wounds"
Galactus and Gamora meet with the Living Tribunal and Eternity. The Tribunal explains that his previous ruling prevents the Infinity Gems from functioning together. Because that verdict was in favor of Eternity, only Eternity can reverse it. However, the entity remains catatonic. Galactus bonds with Gamora against her will, and sends her into Eternity's body to heal him.
Gamora recalls her childhood with Thanos. On Tartoonla #7, she disobeyed his order to remain aboard their ship. She explored the port city, but was attacked by a street gang. They inflicted "abuses never imagined" and "an offense to both the flesh and the spirit." When she regained consciousness, she saw that Thanos had killed the gang. Her body was battered and her clothes were torn. Thanos took her back to their ship, and rebuilt her body with cybernetic parts. Gamora vowed to never be used or abused again.
Within Eternity, Gamora blasts the mystic bands that were causing his catatonia. She is surprised to see that this frees Infinity as well.
- Bob Almond is credited as Robert Almond.
- Part of the Infinity War Crossover. This story takes place during Infinity War Vol 1 5.
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 47 reveals that Necromancer had been trapped within Eternity, but escaped by following Gamora.
- It is revealed that Eternity and Infinity are the same. As Galactus puts it: "Are they not but different sides of the same coin?"
- After her resurrection from Soulworld Gamora had no cyborg parts left, but was stronger than before (as is stated around issue 14).
- 2 image(s) from Warlock and the Infinity Watch Vol 1 9
- 2 reprint(s) of Warlock and the Infinity Watch Vol 1 9