Warren Wilhelm, Jr., better known as Bill de Blasio, is the Mayor of New York City.
After Ezra Keith became the fourth person to die in NYDOC custody in a single summer, protests began in Harlem and Mayor de Blasio ordered a curfew and deployed both the NYPD, as well as the Americops, robotic law enforcement officers developed by a private security contractor, Keane Industries.
When Rage was arrested in Brooklyn by the Americops for a crime he didn't commit, Captain America went to New York City Hall to speak with the Mayor, but was informed by Tommy Dulane that Mayor de Blasio was in Singapore on a trade mission.
Mayor Bill de Blasio hosted a press conference at City Hall to speak in light of the riots in New York City following the wrongful conviction of Elvin Haliday. He mentioned to have sent a letter to the Governor of New York asking for help in the time of crisis and then had Sam Wilson give a statement urging calm from the public.
Mayor de Blasio saw the sudden relocation of the Xavier Institute for Mutant Education and Outreach into Central Park as an opportunity for the city to collect property taxes from the X-Men. He was subsequently kidnapped from the Gracie Mansion and held captive by the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.
- 2 Appearances of Warren Wilhelm, Jr. (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Warren Wilhelm, Jr. (Earth-616)
- Media Warren Wilhelm, Jr. (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Warren Wilhelm, Jr. (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Warren Wilhelm, Jr. (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Warren Wilhelm, Jr. (Earth-616)
- Warren Wilhelm, Jr. (Earth-616) on Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|