After the disbandment of Team X during a mission in Africa, Stryker began working with U.S. Army scientists on Adamantium, the metal found by Team X in Africa, in order to capture former team member Logan and bond Adamantium with his skeleton and claws.
Stryker then employed former team member Victor Creed, Logan's brother, and had him trying to kill other Team X members, including Chris Bradley, in order to persuade Logan to join Stryker's Program, which would have given him something to defeat Creed. Logan accepted, and was subjected to the Adamantium-Bonding Process, which gave him indestructible Adamantium 
- 4 Weapon X (Earth-10005) Members
- 5 Appearances of Weapon X (Earth-10005)
- Minor Appearances of Weapon X (Earth-10005)
- 1 Media Weapon X (Earth-10005) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Weapon X (Earth-10005)
- Organization Gallery: Weapon X (Earth-10005)