- And experiments, when deemed to be failures... are discontinued.
- -- Mr. Sinister
Appearing in "Man and Monster: Conclusion"
- Scalphunter (John Greycrow) (Main story and flashback)
- Mr. Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) (Main story and flashback)
- The Children
- Hans (Main story and flashback)
- Nine unnamed members
- John Sublime/"Michael Grand"
- Mr. Tomes
- Constrictor (Frank Schlichting)
- Typhoid Mary (Mary Walker)
- Peepers (Peter Quinn)
- Professor (Andre Thorton) (Photo)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Fantomex (Jean-Phillipe) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Agent Zero (David North) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Dr. Cecilia Reyes (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Weapon X Program (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Jean Grey (Mentioned)
- Cable (Nate Summers) (Mentioned)
- U-Men (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Satan's Circus
- Sinister's Castle
Synopsis for "Man and Monster: Conclusion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the final issue of Weapon X (2nd series). At the end of the issue, writer Frank Tieri suggests that fans write letters to Marvel if they want this series to continue and find out how the series truly ends. So far, lots of angry fans did write many letters and e-mails to Marvel Comics. In an interview, Tieri has explained that he can wrap everything up in a 6-issue mini-series and will even write the first issue for free if he has too. Marvel has apparently read all the fan mail and now a limited series was in suggestion, but there is still no confirmation. However, after M-Day, it is unlikely the story will continue. Some of it, although not enough of it, has been told in other series.
- At the end of this issue, Sabretooth receives a note saying Brotherhood. He would next be seen in X-Men (2nd series) as a member of the new Brotherhood.
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.