When Spider-Man entered a room through a window, he found a mirror and started looking at his reflection, not knowing that it was actually a one-way mirror and in the other side was Doctor Doom. Doom took this chance and used his Twin Machine to create a copy of Spider-Man, but with the opposite traits. Doom ordered Web-Man to go and capture Spider-Man. Spider-Man confronted Web-Man, but had the upper hand as since Web-Man was the opposite of Spider-Man, who is a genius, Web-Man was quite stupid. He returned to Doctor Doom emptyhanded, but then Doom decided to create another duplicate of Spider-Man. However, Spider-Man arrived and destroyed the Twin Machine and arrested Doctor Doom, leaving the outcome of the duplicates unknown.
Seemingly those of Spider-Man (Earth-616)
- Stupidity: since Web-Man had the opposite traits of Spider-Man, Web-Man was quite dumb, in contrast to Spider-Man who is a genius.
- His costume shares strong similarities with the corrupted version of Spider-Man by Mister Negative.
- 1 Appearances of Web-Man (Earth-57780)
- Minor Appearances of Web-Man (Earth-57780)
- Media Web-Man (Earth-57780) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Web-Man (Earth-57780)
- 1 Quotations by or about Web-Man (Earth-57780)
- Character Gallery: Web-Man (Earth-57780)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|