Appearing in "Tangled Webs - Part Five: Democracy"
- Octavia's Spider-Army
- SP//dr (Peni Parker)
- Spider-Man (Ben Parker) (Main story and flashback) (Mind merged with the Battery)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Spider-Woman (Erin Hasko)
- Black Widow (Jessica Drew) (Revealed to be alive)
- Spider-Woman (First appearance)
- "Giant Spider-Man"
- Numerous unidentified Spider-Men and Women
- Spider-Man (Hobie Brown)
- Master Weaver (Karn)
- Harry Osborn
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Timothy Harrison (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Earth-22916 (Mentioned)
- Parker Residence, Earth-982 (Mentioned)
- Earth-3145 (Only in flashback)
- Dimensional Travel Watch
- SP//dr Suit
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Giant-Man's Suit
- Web of Life and Destiny
- Doomsday Chair
Synopsis for "Tangled Webs - Part Five: Democracy"
Harry decides to seize the power of the canvas, to conquer the multiverse and goes to the world of the loom taking Peter and Pavitr hostage. To defeat the Electroverse, Ben uses the brain swap device to put his while inside Michael Dillon. The hostilities cease, but Michael promises revenge on the Web-Warriors. Meanwhile, Harry tries to destroy the canvas, but using the megamorph, Spider-Gwen and Spider-Punk manage to hit him, allowing Spider-Ham to overwhelm him. The group then returns to base with the spiders recruited for the fight. Peter points out that they did all the troubles, but Karn replies that they solved them too, and that the Web-Warriors will learn from their mistakes.
FINAL ISSUE FREE-FOR-ALL!
• AN ASTOUNDING ASSEMBLY OF ARACHNIDS ALL IN ONE PLACE FOR YOU TO ENJOY!
• But will all of them survive?!
|Like this? Let us know!|