- It seems that worlds are becoming... entangled.
Appearing in "Tangled States - Part One: Anarchy"
- Toomestone Records (First appearance)
- Adrian Toomes (First appearance)
- Unnamed guards
- Duckbots (First appearance)
- Ducktor Doom 2099
- Spider-Slayers (First appearance)
- Spider Army
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Gregory Bestman (Mentioned)
- Benjy Parker
- Mary Jane Watson-Parker (Mentioned)
- Mayday Parker (Mentioned)
- Billy Braddock (Mentioned)
- Gwen Stacy (Mentioned)
- Mega Morphs Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Cameo)
- Mega Morphs Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Cameo)
- Earth-8311 (Cameo)
- Earth-90214 (Mentioned)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Web of Life and Destiny
- Dimensional Travel Watch
- Ducktor Doom's Armor
Synopsis for "Tangled States - Part One: Anarchy"
As Spider-Punk's army fights against Adrian Toomes's, his world is suddenly invaded by Ducktor Doom 2099's Duckbots, who drag Spider-Ham 2099 behind them. Hobie believing him to be the leader of the invaders takes him to the world of the frame, and asks for the help of the Web-Warriors.
Spider-Ham manages to defeat the Duckbots and their leader, but suddenly two huge robots materialize.
SPIDERS VS. STARTS NOW!
• Still dealing with the casualties of ELECTROVERSE, the Web-Warriors struggle to keep their team together.
• Not only is the team struggling to stay together, so is the WEB OF LIFE AND DESTINY!
• The latest special guest star from across the Spider-Verse is one of the event’s breakout hits: SPIDER-PUNK!
- The Mega Morphs last appeared in Mega Morphs #4.
|Like this? Let us know!|