Appearing in "Lo, the Monster Strikes!"
- The Committee
Synopsis for "Lo, the Monster Strikes!"
Topaz sides with Jack against Taboo, who responds by using the Skull of Daimon to take direct control of her soul and complete the spell to give Algon the power of transmutation. Algon fights the Werewolf, turning everything he touches to gold, accidentally causing the death of Taboo when a transmogrified statue becomes too heavy and collapses on top of him. The Werewolf defeats Algon by knocking him into the brazier with the Skull of Daimon, which also frees the souls of Topaz and his step-father.
The next day, Jack learns the true story of his mother's death from Philip, that not only is Philip his father's brother, but that it was the Committee that was responsible for his mother's accident over Philip attempting to stop their blackmail payments. After reconciling with his uncle/step-father, Jack leaves with Topaz for Transylvania, where his problems all began.
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) Vol 1 1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) Vol 1 1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf Vol 1 1-4
- Marvel Spotlight Vol 1 2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) Vol 1 29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) Vol 1 6, 48-50
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database (creator credits)
- The Marvel Chronology Project (character appearances)