Appearing in "The Behemoth"
- 🢐 Philip Russell 🢒
- 🢐 Lissa Russell 🢒
- 🢐 Raymond Coker 🢒
- 🢐 Topaz 🢒
- 🢐 Buck Cowan 🢒
- Hunchback (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Paris policemen
- Jean Giraud
- Sandy, Jack's landlady
- Sammy, studio security
- Clary Winter
- Mr. Gabriel
- Louis Belski (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Behemoth"
Jack and Topaz return to Los Angeles only to land back in the sights of the Committee. Baron Thunder, the Committee's secret leader sends his creation, a stone behemoth automaton after Jack at his apartment. The Werewolf chases it away and is about to turn on Topaz, but she transforms him back with her power. Topaz notes that her constant efforts to control the Werewolf when she's around is burning out her powers, and despite her and Jack's feelings for each other, they may be forced to separate for their own safety.
Later, Lt. Hackett shows up at Jack's looking for the Werewolf.
- appeared last in Werewolf by Night Vol 1 12. He appears next in Giant-Size Werewolf Vol 1 2.
- Lissa Russell appeared last in Werewolf by Night Vol 1 12.
- Topaz appears next in Giant-Size Werewolf Vol 1 3.
- Baron Thunder and the Behemoth appear next in issue Vol 1 18.
- With this issue, the cover price raises from .20¢ per copy to .25¢ per copy.
- The tag line for this issue is, "Behold -- The Behemoth!"
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) Vol 1 1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) Vol 1 1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf Vol 1 1-4
- Marvel Spotlight Vol 1 2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) Vol 1 29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) Vol 1 6, 48-50
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database (creator credits)
- The Marvel Chronology Project (character appearances)