Appearing in "The Behemoth"
- Hunchback (Corpse)
- Paris policemen
- Sandy, Jack's landlady
- Sammy, studio security
- Clary Winters
- Mr. Gabriel
- Louis Belski (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Behemoth"
Jack and Topaz return to los Angeles only to land back in the sights of the Committee. Baron Thunder, the Committee's secret leader sends his creation, a stone behemoth automaton after Jack at his apartment. The Werewolf chases it away and is about to turn on Topaz, but she transforms him back with her power. Topaz notes that her constant efforts to control the Werewolf when she's around is burning out her powers, and despite her and Jack's feelings for each other, they may be forced to separate for their own safety.
Later, Lt.Hackett shows up at Jack's looking for the Werewolf.
- appeared last in Werewolf by Night #12. He appears next in Giant-Size Werewolf #2.
- Lissa Russell appeared last in Werewolf by Night #12.
- Topaz appears next in Giant-Size Werewolf #3.
- Baron Thunder and the Behemoth appear next in issue #18.
- With this issue, the cover price raises from .20¢ per copy to .25¢ per copy.
- The tag line for this issue is, "Behold -- The Behemoth!"
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Werewolf by Night Vol 1 17 on the forums
- 3 Images from Werewolf by Night Vol 1 17
- 2 Reprints of Werewolf by Night Vol 1 17
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database (creator credits)
- The Marvel Chronology Project (character appearances)
|Like this? Let us know!|