Appearing in "Murder by Moonlight!"
- Valeria Patček (Death) (Only in flashback)
- villagers (Only in flashback)
- Larry Tong (First appearance)
- Baron Grigory Russoff (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Murder by Moonlight!"
Lt. Hackett's questioning of Jack is interrupted by Ma Mayhem, another agent of the Committee, who knocks out Hackett and attacks Jack just as he turns into the Werewolf. Their fight crashes through the wall of Jack's reclusive neighbor, Ray Coker, whose meditation is disrupted, revealing he suffers from the Werewolf's curse as well. As the two Werewolves fight off into the woods for the rest of the night, Ma Mayhem notices Lissa among the terrified onlookers and seizes the moment to kidnap her. Jack returns to his apartment the next morning to find the Committee's ransom note.
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) Vol 1 1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) Vol 1 1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf Vol 1 1-4
- Marvel Spotlight Vol 1 2-4
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix