Appearing in "Vampire on the Moon"
- Clary Winters
- Sammy, studio security
- Sandy, Jack's landlady
- Gary Stone
- The Committee (Mentioned)
- Lissa Russell (Mentioned)
- Dracula (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Vampire on the Moon"
Jack's search for his sister leads him to a movie studio where he's attacked by two freshly turned vampires. He fights the as the Werewolf, aided by Raymond Coker in his own more controlled Werewolf form, who followed Jack in spite of their petty rivalry from the night before. After the vampires are impaled on wooden stakes, Jack and Ray transform back and find copy of the Libro del Malditos, which reveals to them that their curse can be cured only by killing another Werewolf.
- Liza Pine and Louis Belski appeared last in Dracula Lives #4; both characters die in this issue.
- The tagline for this issue is, "The Haunting of Hollywood Hills!"
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Werewolf by Night Vol 1 19 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Werewolf by Night Vol 1 19
- 2 Reprints of Werewolf by Night Vol 1 19
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
|Like this? Let us know!|