Appearing in "The Face of the Fiend"
- Atlas (Steve Rand) (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Face of the Fiend"
An actor deformed and driven mad by an accident on set takes on the masked identity of Atlas to get revenge, starting with murdering producer Simon Kolb. On his way out, Atlas runs across the Werewolf on his monthly outing and manages to defeat him. Waking up the next morning outside Kolb's estate with the police everywhere, Jack Russel finds himself arrested as a murder suspect.
- This issue takes place after the events from Giant-Size Werewolf #2.
- Buck Cowan appeared last in Giant-Size Werewolf #2. He appears next in Werewolf by Night #23.
- Lissa Russell appeared last in Giant-Size Werewolf #2. She appears next in Werewolf by Night #24.
- The character of Atlas that appears in this issue is not to be confused with either Erik Josten or Dallas Riorden - both of whom have used the name Atlas at some point throughout their respective careers. Atlas appears next in Werewolf by Night #23.
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database (creator credits)
- The Marvel Chronology Project (character appearances)
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|