Appearing in "An Eclipse of Evil"
Synopsis for "An Eclipse of Evil"
The Werewolf escapes the net the police have caught him in and tracks down DePrayve to resume their battle, which ends when the formula wears off and DePrayve returns to human form. A month later, Jack visits Redditch in the hospital to clear the air and ask for his help. Thinking the werewolf may be able to help with his research, Redditch agrees. On his way out, Jack transforms again under the full moon and is attacked by Hangman.
- The Hangman appeared last in Werewolf by Night #12. He appears again next issue.
- Lissa Russell appears next in Giant-Size Werewolf #3.
- This is the final issue with Roy Thomas as Editor in Chief.
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database (creator credits)
- The Marvel Chronology Project (character appearances)
|Like this? Let us know!|