Appearing in "A Crusade of Murder"
Synopsis for "A Crusade of Murder"
After the werewolf fights him off, the Hangman turns his sights on Redditch for his crimes as DePrayve. The next night turns into a three-way battle between the Werewolf, DePrayve, and the Hangman that ends with Hangman's arrest.
- Mantlo is credited as Karen Pocock.
- The storyline from this issue continues in Giant-Size Werewolf #3.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Werewolf by Night Vol 1 26 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Werewolf by Night Vol 1 26
- 2 Reprints of Werewolf by Night Vol 1 26
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database (creator credits)
- The Marvel Chronology Project (character appearances)
|Like this? Let us know!|