Appearing in "The Amazing Doctor Glitternight"
- Taboo (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Amazing Doctor Glitternight"
The Werewolf comes across a ritual held by a sorceror called Doctor Glitternight, who transforms an aparition of Topaz into a hideous monster. When Glitternight sees the Werewolf, he assumes it's an agent of his enemy and has the monster attack. The next day, Jack learns from Topaz that she went to Glitternight, one of Taboo's teachers in mysticism, to bargain to restore her powers. Glitternight helped her at the cost of her soul, which he's been corrupting with black magic to create bestial servants.
Glitternight captures Jack, Buck, and Topaz, but Jack breaks free as the Werewolf to fight another monster created from Topaz's soul. When the creature is killed and the soul escapes, Glitternight vanishes promising Topaz that his enemy, Taboo will still die. Topaz is surprised, as Taboo is supposed to already be dead.
- Mantlo is credited as Karen Pocock.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Werewolf by Night Vol 1 27 on the forums
- 2 Images from Werewolf by Night Vol 1 27
- 2 Reprints of Werewolf by Night Vol 1 27
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database (creator credits)
- The Marvel Chronology Project (character appearances)
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|