Appearing in "A Sister of Hell"
- LA policemen
- 23rd precinct chief
- Victor Northrup
- Sandy, Jack's former landlady
- Jeesala of de Thousand Years (First appearance)
Synopsis for "A Sister of Hell"
Jack and Lissa's werewolf forms fight as Taboo and Topaz mystically grapple with Glitternight. While the good guys' magic isn't strong enough to deal with their master, Buck manages to take out Glitternight by tackling him from behind and running his head into a wall. Jack and Lissa's battle carries them over the edge of the roof of the manor, which Lissa takes harder, ending the fight and leaving her heavily injured once she changes back the next morning. As she regains consciousness, she behaves like she believes it was all a dream and she didn't transform at all.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Werewolf by Night Vol 1 29 on the forums
- 1 Images from Werewolf by Night Vol 1 29
- 2 Reprints of Werewolf by Night Vol 1 29
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database (creator credits)
- The Marvel Chronology Project (character appearances)
|Like this? Let us know!|