Appearing in "The Terrible Threat of the Tri-Animan!"
Synopsis for "The Terrible Threat of the Tri-Animan!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Final issue of the series. This issue includes a farewell letter from writer Doug Moench entitled, "The Last of the Big Full Mooners: A Final Eclipse, by Doug Moench". Although Moench is not the original writer of the series, he has the longest tenure on the title over any other author.
- Iron Man chronologically appears next in a flashback sequence in Quasar #1. His next actual appearance is in Defenders #44.
- The Masked Marauder appears next behind the scenes in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #22. His next actual appearance is in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #23.
- Final appearance of the Tri-Animan; dies in this issue.
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Iron Man (Volume 1)
- Iron Man (Volume 2)
- Iron Man (Volume 3)
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Iron Man biography page at Marvel Universe
- Iron Man article at Wikipedia
- Iron Man biography page at the Marvel Directory
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.