Appearing in "Carnival of Fear"
- Calliope's Carnival & Circus
Synopsis for "Carnival of Fear"
Jack, Lissa, and Buck visit a carnival outside Los Angeles where a sinister Swami has foreseen the Werewolf's arrival and thus manages to entrance and capture Jack for the sideshow. Thinking Jack has abandoned them, Buck and Lissa head home. Once the moon is out, the animal tamer has difficulty controlling the new Werewolf attraction.
Meanwhile, the local authorities have discovered Joshua Kane's notes from the site of his and his brother's murders and are now aware of a Werewolf stalking the area.
According to Travis Starnes' website, It should come as no surprise that the Werewolf would be hunted, but on this night the local thugs are the least of his concern as a mystic force watches and plots. Meanwhile, the presence of the Werewolf could not go unnoticed for long and the local authorities have begun to catch wind. - See more at: http://cmro.travis-starnes.com/detail.php?idvalue=1312#sthash.BPGH8Fmr.dpuf
- The Executioner seen in this issue is not to be confused with Skurge - a recurring adversary of the Mighty Thor.
- The Executioner, Mister Calliope and Rihva all appear next in Werewolf by Night #7.
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and References
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
|Like this? Let us know!|