- We are here not to kill the West Coast Avengers -- that would only bring more heroes right to our doorstep. No, we're here to reclaim our city so that we can get back to business as usual. We're here to break them, to divide them, to crush their spirits. There's nothing sadder than a broken super hero. And by sadder I mean more delightful.
Appearing in 1st story
- West Coast Avengers
- Masters of Evil West Coast (Unnamed)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- X-Men (Referenced)
- Graviton (Franklin Hall) (Mentioned)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Named only)
- Marvel Boy (Noh-Varr)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Gwenpool's Suit
- Fuse's Vibranium piercings
- Hawkeyes' Suits, Bow, and Trick Arrows
- Image Inducer (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for 1st story
CITY OF EVILS CONTINUES!
• Sometimes saving the day includes saving yourself so you can live long enough to deal with the next crisis, and, as a slew of villains band together to destroy the West Coast Avengers, our heroes will have to do just that!
• Hope you survive the L.A. experience! (Yes, we brought an X-Man on board just so we could legally say that! So can we fire Quentin yet?)
• What house of horrors awaits the West Coast Avengers? And what familiar face is gonna throw a wrench in Kate Bishop’s less-than-well-oiled team?!
- This issue's cover pays homage to that of West Coast Avengers #2.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss West Coast Avengers Vol 3 6 on the forums
- Images from West Coast Avengers Vol 3 6
|Like this? Let us know!|