Westermarck was the westernmost frontier of Aquilonia located on the banks of the Thunder River beyond the Bossonian Marches. It was comprised of five regions: the baronies of Conawaga, Oriskonie, and Schohira, as well as the free province of Thandara and the region of the Pictish Wilderness as far as the Black River that was called Conajohara by the Aquilonians despite having been largely reclaimed by the Picts.
History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- Black River
- Ogaha Creek
- Thunder River
- Tullian's Creek
- 5 Appearances of Westermarck
- Minor Appearances of Westermarck
- 3 Media Westermarck was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Westermarck
- Location Gallery: Westermarck
- 15 locations in Westermarck