Appearing in 1st story
- Fantastic Four (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
- Colonel Cauley (First appearance)
Synopsis for 1st story
In a world where Reed Richards decided to wait and do the rocket launch by the books with proper shielding, the mission is a success and the rocket group becomes a cornerstone of Earth's burgeoning space industry. When the Mole Man's monsters attack, it's the army's job to investigate Monster Isle, but Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben opt to explore the tunnel created beneath their compound anyway. Even without powers, the foursome's courage and ingenuity lead them to victory against the Mole Man all the same. Thus begins the Fantastic Four's career as pulp adventurers.
Appearing in "What If Richard Rider Had Not Lost the Power of Nova?"
- Champions of Xandar (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four (Only in flashback)
- Protector (Thoran Rul) (Only in flashback)
- Rom (Only in flashback)
- Queen Adora (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "What If Richard Rider Had Not Lost the Power of Nova?"
Diverging from Rom #24, Richard Rider decides he doesn't want to part with the Nova Force. At first he resigns to living on Xandar despite his homesickness, but after about a year he hijacks a teleporter to return to Earth and fights against the Champions of Xandar when they pursue him. It's only when his friends and family talk him down and point out how selfish he's being that Richard finally relents and relinquishes the Nova powers to Centurion.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? Vol 1 36 on the forums
- 21 Image(s) from What If? Vol 1 36
- 3 Reprints of What If? Vol 1 36
|Like this? Let us know!|